Please book and pay in advance, click 'Book Online' to check dates...
If you have your own kart, we run regular practice days on our 1200m International Circuit. Practice for karts is available most Wednesdays from 10:00 to 16:00 for all classes (bambino only during school holidays) and from 16:00 to 20:00 for bambinos, cadets, inters and juniors.
Additional dates are always available during school holidays.
Click ‘Book Online’ below to view and book all available practice dates for karts. The link takes you through to our timing partners site, Alpha Timing. If your first visit, you’ll need to create an account.
Bike open practice is also available twice a month for mini moto and pit bikes, usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 16:00 to 20:00.
Kart open practice
- Cadet, inter, junior and senior classes most Wednesdays from 10:00 to 16:00
- Bambino. cadet, inter and junior most Wednesdays from 16:00 to 20:00
- Bookings must be made in advance on online
Practice days are £75 for non-members and £55 for members
Practice evenings are £40 to non-members and £30 to members.
BIKES - Starting again soon!
Bike open practice (resuming in April)
- Open to mini moto and pit bikes (up to 200cc 4-stroke or 120cc 2-stroke)
- Now open to bikes competing in the Freetech Enduro Championship
- Not open to Super Moto bikes
- All bikes must be equipped with baffles or DB killers
- Max 102db on a drive by
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday every month from 16:00 to 20:00
- All bookings must be made online in advance
- There is strictly no turn up and pay on the day
- All bookings are non-refundable nor transferable
- You must have your own kart or bike and safety equipment (helmet, gloves and race overalls)
- Your kart or bike must be in good working condition
- Ages for kart practice are; bambino 6-8, cadet 8-12, Mini 11-14, junior 13-16 and senior 15+
- Ages for bike practice are; 7+
- Kart day sessions are usually; cadets, juniors and seniors (subject to on the day changes)
- Bike day sessions are usually; mini moto, juniors and seniors (subject to on the day changes)
Complete your day with a great meal at the new Break Pad restaurant.
Open daily, our chefs prepare fresh food made to order and hot drinks for you to enjoy in our motorsport themed restaurant. Dependant on the time of your visit, we serve breakfast, lunch or dinner and have a fully licensed bar. We cater for all dietary requirements. The Break Pad is also available for private hire.