22 Jul 2020
We’re open for real racing and adrenaline fuelled fun! The safety of our customers and team is important and due to Covid-19 we’ve made some changes to the way we operate.
What are we doing keep our events safe?
- All bookings are now made online, there is no turn up and pay on the day. This helps us manage the number of people on site.
- Registration is now digital; you’ll be sent a link to sign on for your event.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival so expect a slight delay.
- A member of our team will tell you where to park, please listen to their instructions. If on a rental kart event or outdoor activity you may be asked to wait in your car until it’s time for your activity to start.
- Our team have been briefed on Covid-secure procedures to keep you safe, please listen to any requests and cooperate with them.
- The restaurant is open most days for takeaway food and drink, please pay by contactless card and follow the one-way system.
- It’s a maximum of two at a time in the loo.
- Our changing rooms and showers are closed.
- Cleaning has changed up a gear.
- If your using our safety equipment, after every use helmets are cleansed using our new ozone sanitising cabinet and suits and gloves are laundered.
- Driver briefings will take place outdoors.
- PPE will be worn by our team if they can’t keep their distance.
- Anyone not following guidelines may be asked to leave the site.
What can you do to stay safe when visiting Whilton Mill?
- We’ll send you event specific Covid-safe precautions, please read them, follow the guidelines and share them with the rest of your group (if relevant).
- Follow the NHS advice; stay at home if unwell, keep a 2m distance and if you can’t wear a face mask.
- Please follow requests from our team, they’re just trying to help.
- No spectators please. Drivers can bring a parent or guardian if required.
- Pay for food and drink by contactless card.